Thai Steamed Mussels
- 1 Kg fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 100 gr. can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tbsp dry white wine (I used Pinot Grigio)
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp Asian fish sauce
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 30 gr. chopped fresh cilantro
In a large stock pot, combine the lime juice, coconut milk, wine, curry paste, garlic, fish sauce and sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar and curry paste and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for 2 minutes then add mussels. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally until mussels are opened, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove from the heat and discard any unopened mussels. Pour mussels and liquid into a serving dish and toss with cilantro.
Culinary regards and Enjoy it!
Hay 1 comentarioAdd yours